The ISSA launches the first ever global campaign to improve safety, health and wellbeing at work. The campaign aims to engage companies worldwide to systematically cut down on occupational accidents and diseases by investing in a healthy and motivated workforce.
The Digital Economy will profoundly transform our daily life, how we work and how we live. The new ISSA Observatory will look at this transformation from two angles: the changing environment in which social security institutions evolve and how social security institutions themselves will be impacted and can respond to these challenges.
- The Return on Work Reintegration
- Vision Zero – ISSA launches global campaign for zero accidents, diseases and harm at work
- ISSA partners high-level BRICS event in China
- 90 years of excellence in social security: 1927–2017
- ISSA Secretary General: Social security plays an increasingly important role in enabling societies to manage the impact of environmental risks