The Digital Economy will profoundly transform our daily life, how we work and how we live. The new ISSA Observatory will look at this transformation from two angles: the changing environment in which social security institutions evolve and how social security institutions themselves will be impacted and can respond to these challenges.
The International Social Security Association marks an important anniversary in 2017, nine decades after its creation.
- Africa / Americas
The ISSA Good Practice Award recognizes good practices in the administration of social security carried out by ISSA member organizations. The ISSA is now accepting submissions for the Good Practice Awards for the Africa and Americas regions.
- ISSA Event
The XXI World Congress will take place in Singapore, 3 – 6 September 2017. The Congress will be co-organized by the ISSA with the International Labour Organization and hosted by the Singapore Ministry of Manpower. Register now!
- 90 years of excellence in social security: 1927–2017
- ISSA Secretary General: Social security plays an increasingly important role in enabling societies to manage the impact of environmental risks
- ISSA President urges G20 to strengthen workplace safety and accident insurance
- Optimize the collection and use of OSH data
- ISSA Reserve Fund Monitor – New report released