To coincide with the United Nations International Day of Older Persons on 1 October 2017, the ISSA has launched a major new report on demography. It focuses on the evolution of global demography and likely impacts on national social security systems.
The ISSA launches the first ever global campaign to improve safety, health and wellbeing at work. The campaign aims to engage companies worldwide to systematically cut down on occupational accidents and diseases by investing in a healthy and motivated workforce.
The Digital Economy will profoundly transform our daily life, how we work and how we live. The new ISSA Observatory will look at this transformation from two angles: the changing environment in which social security institutions evolve and how social security institutions themselves will be impacted and can respond to these challenges.
- ISSA celebrates 90 years of excellence in social security administration: 1927–2017
- Major new ISSA report on demographic changes and social security
- The Return on Work Reintegration
- Vision Zero – ISSA launches global campaign for zero accidents, diseases and harm at work
- ISSA partners high-level BRICS event in China