A number of policy and administrative measures have already been taken to address certain aspects of climate change. Social security institutions can be expected to continue to play an essential role in society's response to one of the key challenges facing humanity this century.
- Centre for Excellence
- ISSA Centre for Excellence
The ISSA Guidelines for Social Security Administration bring together internationally-recognized professional standards on what constitutes excellence within a specific administrative area, and provide an essential reference for social security institutions in all contexts.
- ISSA publication
- New publication
A new ISSA Developments and Trends regional report – Asia and the Pacific: Strategic approaches to improve social security offers an in-depth look at the recent advances realised in better designing, financing and delivering adequate social security in Asia and the Pacific.
- Asia-Pacific Forum recognizes essential role of administration in the extension of coverage
- Australia and the Republic of Korea win regional social security award
- Decade of opportunity for social security in Asia and the Pacific, says ISSA report
- Ten key facts about social security in Asia and the Pacific