The work of the International Section of the ISSA on Machine and System Safety is mainly practice-oriented.
We offer our members:
- an international forum for experts;
- the elaboration of practical solutions to specific issues presented by the members;
- access to publications, conferences and seminars (special conditions for members);
- contacts with other experts and Sections of the ISSA;
- each member is invited to the members' assemblies.
See list of members
Types of Membership
The Section on Machine and System Safety is open to all interested specialists involved in occupational safety and health protection from insurance carriers, research institutions, enterprises and groups as well as to individuals. Participation in these international working groups leads to valuable contacts.
The Section Machine and System Safety doesn’t raise membership fees.
Application for Membership
Please apply by an informal letter or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.