15th ISSA International Conference on Information and Communication Technology in Social Security
The 15th ISSA International Conference on Information and Communication Technology (ICT) will discuss the potential of emerging technologies as well as the usage of standardized and shared products as a basis for implementing innovative and cost-effective solutions for social security institutions.
The conference sessions will focus on the following:
- Current experiences with large-scale and advanced ICT systems in social security institutions;
- Identification of ICT-based standards and potential common solutions for social security, for example: data exchange models, common architectures and software packages, etc.;
- Innovative case experiences related to the global professional standards for ICT in social security, the ISSA Guidelines on Information and Communication Technology;
- Emerging technologies – such as big data, analytics, cognitive computing, cybersecurity, including demonstrations of latest innovation in ICT systems;
- A leadership round table on the role of CEOs in fostering innovation and successful application of ICT;
- The ICT Industry Forum with word-class ICT Industry participants to discuss high impact trends on technology adoption in social security as well as strategic cooperation.
The conference is open to ISSA members and invited participants only. The languages of the conference will be English, French, German and Spanish. Simultaneous interpretation will be provided in these languages as well as in Arabic and Russian.