Symposium 18 “Good communication in OSH”
The International Section of the ISSA on Information for Prevention is in charge of organising the Symposium 18 “Good communication in OSH” at the XXI World Congress on Safety and Health 2017 in Singapore, 3-6 September.
This interactive symposium focuses on the ways new digital media can be strategically used to effectively communicate OSH information to target audiences and in broader multicultural situations. Interested presenters should submit abstracts that offer OSH communication case studies that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Presents a current program that demonstrates an effective use of digital media in serving under-resourced audiences.
- Demonstrates an innovative approach to choosing new media channels and products with limited resources.
- Reflects the OSH communication challenges and opportunities faced by developed countries with expanding multicultural audiences including refugees.
- Demonstrates how economics and audience preferences influence the investments OSH makes in new media.
- Evaluates the impact of OSH digital media products and outreach efforts to targeted or multi-cultural audiences.