- Asia and the Pacific
The ISSA Regional Social Security Forum for Asia and the Pacific will take place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, from 2 to 4 October 2018, at the invitation of the Social Security Organisation (Pertubuhan Keselamatan Sosial – PERKESO) of Malaysia.
- ISSA International Conference19th ISSA International Conference of Social Security Actuaries, Statisticians and Investment Specialists
This conference will take place in Kuwait City, Kuwait, from 6 to 8 November 2018, at the invitation of The Public Institution for Social Security of Kuwait.
The ISSA launches the first ever global campaign to improve safety, health and wellbeing at work. The campaign aims to engage companies worldwide to systematically cut down on occupational accidents and diseases by investing in a healthy and motivated workforce.
The Digital Economy will profoundly transform our daily life, how we work and how we live. The new ISSA Observatory will look at this transformation from two angles: the changing environment in which social security institutions evolve and how social security institutions themselves will be impacted and can respond to these challenges.
- ISSA and ITU join forces on ICT and cybersecurity in social security
- الإيسا تدعم الاتفاق التاريخي الذي وقعه وزراء مجموعة بريكس في مجال العمل والمجال الاجتماعي
- Shaping the future of social security in Eurasia
- Mainstreaming gender equality in social security
- ISSA Southern Cone Workshop on Social Credit Systems in the Region