- Excellence in social security in Africa
African countries are strengthening the social security of populations by building on the continent's diversity of national social protection mechanisms and enhancing their governance and administration, according to a new report by the ISSA.
A new ISSA report considers the impacts of climate change and natural resources scarcity on social security systems – both direct and indirect – and highlights policy and administrative responses to them.
- Social security initiatives in Mauritius and Morocco receive international Award
- ISSA report: Innovative solutions are key to extend social security in Africa
- Africa social security Forum to highlight essential role of administration
- Информационно-коммуникационные технологии: умные решения сложных проблем социального обеспечения