Dynamic Social Security for Asia and the Pacific: The integral role of social security
Social Policy Highlight
- Summarizes recent developments and trends in Asia and the Pacific
- Spotlights the integral role of the state in extending coverage
- Discusses national efforts to extend social security and health-care coverage
- Explores major policy challenges facing the region’s social security organizations
- Underlines social security as a necessary stabilizing and proactive force in times of crisis
© ISSA 2008-2013. All rights reserved.