Special Commission on Prevention
Summary of findings 2008-2010
A broad-based prevention effort in all phases of working life increases the capability to work and employability of an ageing population thereby playing a key role in overcoming demographic change in the world of work.
To achieve this all prevention actors need to spread and apply their knowledge about designing working life in a way that is relevant to age and an ageing population in the following areas:
- the social, socio-political and economic context;
- leadership and human resource management;
- work organization and design;
- preserving and promoting employee health;
- training and further training for employees.
© ISSA 2008-2013. All rights reserved.